Koningskinderen is looking for one or more enthusiastic educational staff members for our International Daycare groups in Hilversum (18-36 hours per week).
Who we are:
Koningskinderen is a daycare center in fairy-tale style where we want to give the children the feeling that they are at home. In addition to providing the best daycare quality to our children, our main goal is to encourage them throughout their growth and development. We do this by stimulating their creativity, but also by giving the children the feeling that they can be themselves. In addition, we have a fixed daily routine so children know exactly where they stand. But we also want to distinguish ourselves from many other childcare organizations through the healthy and safe environment and the specially developed pedagogical and nutritional policy.
Koningskinderen provides an unique international day care facility at our site "De Gouden Sleutel" in Hilversum. For more information click here. Because there is a high demand for our international daycare service, we are looking for you! Are you that King or Queen we are looking for and do you want to work in a fairytale environment? Then quickly read what we have to offer you. And also check out our facebook and instagram page @werkenbijkoningskinderen.
What we offer you:
• A beautiful Veloretti bike to come to work with (or use at home)!
• The possibility to be part of a dynamic and growing organization with currently
7 sites in the Gooi region;
• An attractive salary in accordance with the CAO Childcare with a maximum of
€ 2,793, this depends on your education and experience;
• The possibility to follow courses;
• A discount arrangement and a free flex contract for children of employees of Koningskinderen;
• The chance to grow within our family business!
What we expect from you:
• Good English communication skills, making it easy to talk to children, as well as to parents and colleagues (preferably native speakers);
• Creativity and independence;
• You have a qualifying education at MBO or HBO level;
• A proactive and flexible attitude;
• You are a teamplayer;
• You are able to implement our pedagogical policy with warmth and enthusiasm.
If this job description sounds right to you, then apply directly by sending your resume and motivation letter to: email@example.com